Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, On/Off switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control – this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an “economy” setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
- No wires to run – reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required – save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
- Shorten electrical planning by hours
- Reduce labor required for initial installation and ongoing maintenance
- Flexible, adaptable systems can be moved or expanded with ease after initial installation
- Avoid wall repairs in retrofit applications
- Eliminate switch legs, traveler wires, and other raw materials
- Energy-wise lighting and HVAC control, hospitality energy management, classroom automation, building remodeling, retrofit projects and more
- All LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant