The Leviton Vizia RF + Scene Capable Receptacle fits into a standard wallbox and replaces a regular receptacle (where a neutral is present) to provide local and remote ON/OFF switching of table lamps, floor lamps, holiday lighting and fans. It responds to commands sent from Leviton Vizia RF + Controllers or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programmers. Controlled devices can react through scene commands individually or as part of a scene or zone grouping of lights to provide an elegant and convenient “one-touch” lighting experience.
- Wireless RF technology creates a mesh network for command and control interoperability
- Controlled side can be used for wireless ON/OFF control of plugged-in electrical loads up to 15 amps, such as lamps, appliances and electronics
- Non-controlled side is a tamper-resistant receptacle that provides constant power
- 2-way status updates
- Green locator LED illuminates when load is ON
- High-gloss finish complements a wide variety of décors
- Superior versatility provides three product options in one box: 3 changeable faceplates and single pole switch capability