Long-Term Living is hosting a free webinar to discuss how to maximize the effectiveness of your resident safety monitoring system.
- Day: Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Speaker: Ken Sandifer, Senior Vice President of Service and Operations at RF Technologies
Purchasing a nurse call or wandering management system is a major investment for senior living communities. Environmental conditions impact the effectiveness of resident safety monitoring systems. The risk/cost equation needs to be balanced to protect your safety system. How does your resident safety monitoring system measure up?
In this webinar, learn how to safeguard your investment and ensure optimal performance of this critical life safety system.
- Learn how to ensure maximum performance of your resident safety monitoring system.
- Discover the impact of environmental conditions and how to address them.
- Learn how to balance the risk/cost equation in protecting your resident safety monitoring system.
Interested in other training webinars and events? Home Controls offers a training calendar here: www.homecontrols.com/Training-Calendar