If you are enjoying a Somfy motorized drapery or blind system in your home, then you might want to consider adding Somfy’s TaHomA to expand your control of your home.
Somfy’s TaHomA is an intuitive home automation system that controls Somfy automation products as well as Z-Wave devices. The system gives you total control over your home’s energy-management devices, including lights and thermostats plus motorized interior and exterior window coverings. TaHomA allows you to manage the balance between natural light, artificial light and temperature to maximize your home’s energy savings with the convenience of one-click control, both at home and away.
See The Details here: www.homecontrols.com/Somfy-TaHomA-Home-Automation-System
TaHomA communicates wirelessly using Z-Wave technology, so your home can easily be retrofitted with lighting controls, thermostats, and interfaces that communicate with Somfy automation products. Your system can include as many Z-Wave devices as you like, making TaHomA an affordable automation solution that can control a single room or multiple homes. Best of all, TaHomA connects to your home network, providing secure access to your TaHomA system anytime, anywhere, from any web-enabled device, such as your PC or smartphone.
- Lighting Control: Control regular light switches and dimmers, including accessories for multi-way configurations.
- Scene Control: Scene controllers allow you to quickly access pre-programmed Scenes at the touch of a button. Perfect for high-traffic, multi-light areas like foyers and kitchens.
- Plug-In Modules: Add free-standing table and floor lamps, as well as small appliances into the TaHomA system.
- Receptacles: Replace existing power outlets for TaHomA control without the use of a plug-in module.
- Thermostat: Compatible with most HVAC systems.
- Window Coverings: TaHomA can control Somfy-powered motorized window coverings, like blinds, shades, awnings, rolling shutters and projection screens.
Once the system is installed by an authorized TaHomA dealer, there are plenty of ways you can customize it on your own. Let TaHomA’s intuitive graphic interface guide you step by step as you create Scenes that help set the mood, or take your home to the next level with Schedules for a totally automated experience. Or your authorized dealer can program the system from start to finish.
Check Out The Other New Somfy Products Here:
TaHomA by Somfy is intended for professional installation. Please call 1-800-266-8765 for a TaHomA Authorized Dealer near you.