Answer your front door from anywhere in your home with the Seco-Larm Enforcer Wireless Video Door Phone Kit. As a wireless door intercom system, this kit lets you see and communicate with visitors through a wireless LCD monitor up to 984 feet away. When a visitor presses the call button on the included door camera, just use the handheld or hands-free monitor to see and talk with your guest, take a photo, or grant entry by unlocking the door (door strike required).
- Color monitor with speaker/mic includes kickstand
- Built-in camera motion sensor for auto-photos
- Camera LEDs allow nighttime viewing
- Wireless range up to 984 feet
- Camera supports up to 3 monitors
Takes Automatic Photos
The included camera, which mounts on the outside of your door, has a wide 120-degree viewing angle and a built-in PIR motion sensor. When a guest approaches, the sensor can automatically activate the camera and take a photo. Up to 100 images can be stored in memory.
Works Day or Night
The camera also features built-in LEDs to illuminate your doorstep in the dark, allowing you to see guests at any time, day or night. An egress input also allows connection to a Request-to-Exit Plate or other egress device, so you can unlock the door through your handheld monitor.
Handheld Monitor Offers Advanced Functionality
The camera’s live video feed can be viewed from the monitor, which works anywhere within wireless range. Carry the monitor around your home, or place it on a tabletop with its kickstand. The monitor is powered by a rechargeable battery and comes with a charging base. Up to two additional monitors (sold separately) can be used with the camera.
- Unlock doors remotely using the handheld monitor.
- Four programmable doorbell tones.
- Connects to most doorbell circuits (9/16 VAC/VDC operation).
- Tamper switch triggers alarm if camera is removed from its base.