Home Controls and NuVo presents a dealer training and demonstration, June 12, 9 a.m. to noon, at our San Diego Training Center. Learn about the NuVo Player Portfolio and how to increase sales with wireless audio.
Topics include a NuVo product overview, benefits of wireless audio, system design and specification, installation best practices, and a live setup. The interactive class will also include troubleshooting and a Q&A session.
NuVo Dealer Training
- Date: June 12, 2014
- Time: 9 a.m. – Noon.
- Location: Home Controls Training Center (Map it.)
- Cost: Free
The training also features a raffle with several prizes (worth more than $600 retail value total), including a NuVo P100 Wireless Music System Zone Player. Coffee and snacks are provided.
To join the NuVo and Home Controls training event, RSVP to 800-266-8765 x107 or email Bob@HomeControls.com.
The NuVo Wireless Audio System combines the clear, full-bodied audio of a live concert with the convenience of wireless, creating an unmatched high fidelity audio experience. Fill your entire home, room by room, with the music you love, through unlimited access to your own personal library (Windows or iTunes), as well as to thousands of Internet Radio stations. Each player conveniently brings together all your favorite digital content, from online services and your personal devices, into a single access point.
- Two flexible options: 40 watt or 120 watt
- Closed loop, Class D digital amplifier for cooler operation and higher power output
- Lossless audio signal path for clear, pristine listening
- Sleek, compact exterior for discreet in-room placement
- aptX Bluetooth for streaming content in high fidelity from your personal devices
- USB and line-in for the addition of your favorite content on the go
See the entire NuVo Portfolio here: