Amplify cellular signals for an area measuring up to 5,000 square feet with the complete Wilson DB Pro 4G Medium-Size In-Building Cellular Signal Booster Directional Kit. Designed for DIY installation, this kit comes with everything you need to increase data speeds, boost signals, and extend battery life for any cellular device. Weak or shadowed signals are continually enhanced to deliver cell service normally found in areas of high cell network coverage. This booster is compatible with all major U.S. cell carriers (except Clearwire).
- Increases data speeds, signal range and battery life
- Compatible with 4G, 3G, and 2G mobile devices
- Supports multiple devices simultaneously
- Amplifies signals both to and from the cell tower
- Easy to install, no professional required
- FCC certified to 2014 technical specs
Wilson Electronics signal boosters are small, bi-directional devices that deliver service levels consistent with what would be expected in areas of high cell network coverage.
- Reception: The outside antenna collects the cellular signal from the cell tower and sends it through the RG6 coax cable to the signal booster. The signal is boosted and then travels to the inside antenna where it is broadcasted to the surrounding area. Cellular devices in the area can then operate using the improved signal.
- Transmission: When a cellular device transmits, the signal is received by the inside antenna, amplified by the signal booster, and then broadcasted to the cell tower through the outside antenna.