Capture video evidence of events on the road by installing the Seco-Larm Enforcer Dashboard Car Camera. Perfect for protecting yourself, or for monitoring employees or teenagers, the Car Camera can record visual records of accidents, monitor driving speed, record audio within the vehicle, and document traveled routes. The camera easily mounts in any vehicle with the included mount.
- Records HD video with 140-degree viewing angle
- Stores photos and video on micro SD card
- Remove from mount and use as a camera to take photos
- Built-in GPS logs location and speed while recording
- G-Sensor for automatic file protection
The Enforcer Dashboard Car Camera features 1080p HD video recording and its Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) captures clear images even in strong backlight (sun, parking lot lights, etc.). The camera offers a wide viewing angle of 140 degrees to ensure a complete view of recorded events on the road. You can even remove the camera from its car mount and use it as a typical digital camera to take still photos.
- Keep visual record of accidents.
- Prevent insurance fraud.
- Fight police tickets with video evidence.
- Document your travel and route.
- Monitor driving speed.
- Record vehicle audio.
- Capture scenic drives.
- Share interesting events with friends (or the Internet).
- Use as video black box.
- Monitor employees and company fleet vehicles.
- Prevent vehicle abuse and misuse.
- Protect your parked vehicle.
- Use as backup camera to document accidents.
- Record lawbreakers and bad drivers.
Recorded video and still images are stored on a micro SD card up to 32GB (SD card not included). Files can exported to a computer in the MOV format either by connecting the camera with the included USB cable, or by inserting the SD card into your PC. The camera comes with video playback software integrated with Google Maps to support location and route tracking features. Stored video/photos can also be viewed directly on the camera’s 2.7-inch 16:9 widescreen display or on an HDTV when connected with the included HDMI cable.
NOTE: Requires a micro SD card (not included) to record video and still photos.