Buffalo Electronics is offering a very rare and exclusive special for its Premium “Selectable Mode” Volume Control (VC-5S). From now until the end of the year, save 30% in this factory-authorized discount!
The VC-5S is an easy to use, impedance protection volume control with the option to jumper out the impedance protection when it is not needed. The VC-5S works equally well in either mode but has the added responsibility of paying attention to the controlling jumpers.
If you want to drive a single listening zone with its own amplifier this is the volume control for you. Without the protective circuit the volume level increases allowing a lower power, less expensive amplifier to be used.
- Selectable mode: Automatic impedance protection mode or No protection mode
- Automatically protect amplifier from overload for multi listening zones or No protection for increased volume levels with separate listening zone amplifiers
- Select desired mode with simple plug-in jumpers
- 50Wrms rating: Handles 150 watts of music power
- Frequency response: 35 Hz – 40 kHz,+ 0 dB – 2 dB
- Low volume 1.5 dB level adjustments for superior room control
- Smooth, soft detent 11 position switch, 10 volume levels + off position
- Terminal block connectors accept up to 12 AWG speaker wire
- Premium autoformers and an industrial strength build quality
- Stylish low profile easy to grip knob
- Includes our durable molded ABS wall plate for a perfect color match
- Mounts in any standard electrical box or P-ring
- Available Colors: White, Light Almond or Ivory.