In partnership with PCS, Home Controls is hosting a UPB lighting and appliance control dual training event. These two “hands-on” interactive trainings – both happening Nov. 13 at our Home Controls training center – demonstrate the inter-operational methodology of SimpleWorx and PulseWorx, and how these devices can easily be installed in retrofit and new installations.
Thursday, November 13
Home Controls Training Center
8525 Redwood Creek Lane, San Diego, CA 92126
Lunch is included.
- Reserve Your Spot Today: Download the registration form here
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- The PCS-101 class covers all the available SimpleWorx and PulseWorx products and provides insight into their everyday applications. You will learn how simple the setup is for SimpleWorx transmitters and receivers, as well as manual programming of PulseWorx keypads and dimmers. The functional flexibility of both SimpleWorx and PulseWorx will become immediately apparent.
2:45 PM- 4:30 PM Laptop required.
- This second class provides hands-on training for UPStart Software programming. It covers the interactive layout and design of a basic system using the new UPStart System Designer. Learn how to program keypads and other devices, configure settings, create scenes, and much more.
- $50.00 per person (Early Bird Registration)
- $60.00 per person (Walk-In Registration)