The Two-Way Wireless Recessed Door Sensor mounts into a 3/4″ drilled hole in a wooden door jamb and becomes nearly invisible once the door is closed, providing the ultimate wireless security device for discriminating customers. It features ELK’s industry leading two-way technology with positive signal acknowledgement, extended range, and long battery life.
The sensor is designed for use with the ELK-M1XRFTW Two-Way Wireless Transceiver for the M1 Security and Automation Control. The M1 allows up to 144 wireless zones in residential and light commercial applications.
- Designed for wood and vinyl doors only
- Built-in tamper switch
- Frequency: 902 Mhz – 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Dimensions: .75″D x 2.5″L Mag: .75″D x .625″L
- Maximum Operating Gap: 3/4″
- Battery: 3.6V Lithium 1/2 AA size