Control your lights from anywhere in the world by replacing your old boring bulbs with the Zipato Z-Wave RGBW LED Light Bulb (A19 shape). This dimmable Z-Wave bulb offers five adjustable color channels – Red, Green, Blue, Warm White and Cold White – so you can create thousands of different colors, or choose a regular white/yellow hue. Remotely control the bulb with a compatible Z-Wave RGBW controller, or your smartphone (Zipabox recommended).
- Create thousands of colors with five adjustable color channels
- Remotely change color, turn On/Off, and Dim/Brighten
- Retains set color when power is shut off
- Screws into a standard light socket
- Replaces a 60 Watt incandescent bulb
- Consumes only 6.7 Watts to save energy
See It @ Home Controls:
Zipato Z-Wave RGBW LED Light Bulb
The Z-Wave RGBW LED Light Bulb can replace a 60 Watt incandescent bulb. It has the typical A19 shape and screws into a standard light socket (E27 base). Because the LED bulb consumes only 6.7 Watts, it helps you save energy and money.