Tired of seeing ugly cables hanging down from your TV to your connected media devices? Then hide those cables by installing the DataComm Expandable Media Box with Duplex Receptacle. The box fits behind any wall-mounted TV, allowing cords to run behind the wall and then exit out the box and included pass-through wallplates. Media components can plug into the built-in power outlet (receptacle), making your entertainment space look clean and cable-free.
See It @ Home Controls: DataComm Expandable Media Box with Duplex Receptacle
- Box fits behind the thinnest TVs and mounts
- Hide multiple A/V cables behind your wall-mount display
- Components plug into duplex receptacle
- Expandable portion provides extra storage space
- Flexible pass-through plate hides wall opening for cables
With an expandable portion, the Expandable Media Box provides up to 75% more storage space than standard media boxes, allowing you to hide more A/V cables and accessories behind your TV. The included accessory plates provide entry/exit points for your cables to complete the installation. It’s perfect for larger entertainment areas and home theaters, or growing setups that may require additional space for cables in the future.