First unveiled at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show a few months back, the highly-anticipated HomeSeer Z-NET is now available at Home Controls. This is the Z-Wave Plus-certified add-on module that HomeSeer fans have been waiting for.
The HomeSeer Z-NET Remote Z-Wave Interface communicates over the Internet with your existing HomeSeer HS3-based system to improve system performance. Because the Z-NET is IP-based, you can install it almost anywhere on your property. Its integrated antenna has also been optimized to improve wireless range. The Z-NET is perfect for creating large, complex Z-Wave networks that can be controlled through just one interface!
- Improves performance of existing systems running HS3 software
- Z-Wave Plus certification enables wide Z-Wave compatibility
- Optimized antenna design for improved range and performance
- Adds support for 232 Z-Wave devices per Z-NET installed
- Incorporate as many Z-NET units as you need
- Built-in Ethernet jack (optional WiFi adapter sold separately)
Z-Wave Upgrades Made Easy: HomeSeer designed the Z-NET to allow a hassle-free, reliable system upgrade with Z-Trollers, Z-Sticks, SmartSticks and almost all other Z-Wave interfaces. The unit also supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI), so you can easily include Z-Wave devices that are outside the primary controller’s range.