Fibaro, one of Europe’s most popular home automation companies, is launching their award-winning Home Center 2 smart home hub in the United States. Fibaro’s powerful home automation system is available exclusively to professional installers through Home Controls.
The Fibaro Home Center 2 is a building management system accessed through a browser-based graphic interface or a native mobile app. It manages Fibaro’s Z-Wave devices and other Z-Wave certified products, including an extensive library of third-party plug-ins for smart TVs, VOIP, cameras, thermostats, alarm panels, media players and control systems. The Home Center 2 offers easy-to-use visual scene building to save time, and tech-savvy users can employ LUA scripting for advanced automation.
- Manages up to 230 Z-Wave devices and supports scenes
- Remotely accessible via web browser or mobile device
- Supports geo-localization, voice controls, and text message alerts
- Free app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Easy DIY setup and intuitive user interface
- Plugs into outlet and connects to web via Ethernet
- Advanced backup and recovery system
This router-like Z-Wave controller serves as the command center for your entire smart home network, providing an intuitive user interface on any computer or mobile device. No matter where you go, as long as you have an Internet connection, you can remotely access your Z-Wave system to control devices, change settings, monitor device status, and more. With Home Center 2, your Z-Wave home is limited only by your imagination!
- Fast and easy installation
- Remote access via secure website, VPN, or mobile devices
- Robust graphic interface for user-friendly interface and configuration
- Advanced GPS for each user within home or around the world
- Advanced energy management panel
- Popular third-party plug-ins, including Nest, Samsung TV, Sonos, Onkyo, DSC Alarm and many more
- Conditioning scenes depending on weather or other user-defined variables
- Advanced recovery system
- Works with popular IP cameras like Axis, Speco, Gen IV, Hikvision and many more
- Easily create virtual devices to connect your IP, RS232, or IR devices
- Open API with built-in documentation and a developer website gives you the ability to create your own plug-ins
- VOIP SIP server built in for video intercom
With multiple award-winning products, Fibaro has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through Fibaro.