There are many great benefits to having automatic window openers in a home or business, from improving the air quality in an indoor environment to minimizing the use of air conditioning, which could help save energy all while lowering the monthly utility bill. But there are other important reasons you can improve your life by adding automatic window openers to your property.
Here are 10 reasons automatic window openers are great!
- Your windows are located in hard to reach areas of your home.
- You’re an elderly homeowner and find it hard to open and close your windows manually.
- Some windows might be too heavy to easily open or close.
- In case of a fire, you can have the windows automatically close to help keep the fire from breathing, which could help keep it from spreading.
- Under certain weather conditions you can have windows open or close, such as having them automatically close on a rainy day.
- You need a certain room to be at a consistent temperature, like in a greenhouse.
- You need certain windows to be closed more tightly, such as a skylight to make it waterproof.
- You need certain buildings to be ventilated with fresh air to protect the health of employees, such as in dusty factories or workshops using chemicals.
- Your building has curtain wall windows, so having window openers can make opening and closing windows a lot easier.
- Automatic window openers can be integrated with smart automation systems, which means you can have your windows open or close during various scenes.
Add Automatic Window Openers to Your Home or Business Today!
If you need help getting started, we can help you find the right window opener system that best fits your needs. Call our toll-free number at 858-693-8887 (7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific, Monday – Friday) for free tech support and product advice.