Home Controls is proud to introduce Vera’s newest and most powerful automation hubs: The Ezlo Plus and the Ezlo Secure. These two smart home automation hubs feature groundbreaking automation features and the latest Z-Wave software to create two of the most powerful, versatile, and compatible smart home hubs in the industry.
- Command up to 4000 Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Wi-Fi connected devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors and more
- Compatible with up to 27,000 Wi-Fi devices associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using Ezlo VOI
- New EzloCast feature enables instant and simultaneous control over groups of devices
- New Ezlo VOI platform consolidates separate voice command systems and communication protocols under the VeraMobile app
- Receive notifications and manage devices on your iOS or Android phone through the Vera App
- Both Ezlo controllers feature Z-Wave 700 and Z-Wave LR software which provide larger network range, faster transmissions, and improved security
- Ezlo Secure includes a built-in backup battery and 4G LTE module that keeps your system running in the event of a power outage
- Ezlo Secure’s built-in siren helps deter intruders and triggers automatically if key sensors are tripped
- Build custom automation scenes based on your preferences, schedule, and needs for individual or grouped devices
Ezlo VOI is a powerful patent-pending platform that consolidates control of all of your automated devices associated with any voice assistant through the VeraMobile app, eliminating the problem of device and communication compatibility between different virtual assistants and automation networks. This allows virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to command devices that are not normally supported by them by having the Vera app translate and redirect the message using the compatible service and network protocol.
For example, you can create a security scene that activates your Z-Wave Door/Window sensors, turns off all your Wi-Fi connected lights and light switches, and auto locks your front door behind you when you say “Alexa, I’m off for work”.
Normally, Z-Wave triggers devices one by one when a command is executed. EzloCast™* utilizes the newest Z-Wave multicast capability, allowing for near simultaneous control by sending a single command to up to 232 grouped devices. Simply put, Ezlo Controllers send 1 command to 50 devices at once, while other controllers send 50 commands to 50 devices one after the other.
Ezlo Controllers are the first automation and security hubs that feature the latest iterations of Z-Wave technology. Devices that support the newest version of Z-Wave Plus, the 700 series, improves upon the Z-Wave infrastructure with extended network range up to 2600 ft/800 m, faster transmission and processing, and energy-saving features.
Additionally, the Ezlo Controllers feature Z-Wave Plus LR (Long Range), which dramatically increases the size and transmission ranges of Z-Wave networks, more so than 700 series devices. Devices with Z-Wave Plus LR functionality make use of direct line-of-sight transmission ranges up to 1 mile/1.6km, increased maximum number of supported devices from 232 to 4000, and are backwards compatible with all previous Z-Wave protocols and devices.
Control the Ezlo Secure and Ezlo Plus with the VeraMobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices (also accessible via PC). The VeraMobile and web browser UI7 Dashboard brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface, making initial setup, device inclusion, and scene configuration easy to accomplish.
Visit homecontrols.com or call us at 858-693-8887 (7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific, Monday – Friday) for free technical support and product advice.